Mouse Over For Larger Image
More Images: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sun-drenched, fully furnished luxury 1-bedroom apartment in new Union Place condominium.
Ideal location in the heart of Inman Square – home to dozens of excellent restaurants, bars, and shops. Walk score of 94!
Short walk to Harvard campus; within easy reach of Harvard Square, MIT, and the Cambridge Galleria Mall.
Building is a condo – largely owner-occupied with considerate neighbors.
Perfect option for a visiting scholar - make the most of a year at Harvard by living close to campus.
• Luxuriously fully furnished, including:
o Hardwood queen bedroom set
o Leather sofa, arm chair, and ottoman/footstool
o Antique bookcases with plenty of room for academic book collections
• Fully-equipped designer open-plan kitchen
o Dishwasher, garbage disposal, gas stove/oven, French-door fridge, oversize sink
o Large granite countertop with dining bar and stools
• 3 spacious closets (1 walk-in)
• New hardwood floors throughout
• TWO flat-panel TVs (54” and 27”)
• Air conditioning
• FREE laundry room on same floor with 3 washer/dryers
• Heat/hot water included in rent
• Full home theater system
• High ceilings (~10ft/3m high) with floor-to-ceiling windows in living room
• Lots of natural sunlight -- even in dark winter months!
• Use of community roof deck with Boston skyline views and use of courtyard
• Green, energy-efficient design
• Zip cars in 3 minute walking radius
• Indoor bicycle rack
• Garage parking available at additional charge
Available ASAP for $2,800/month (heat included) for 9-12 month lease.