2 Bed 1 Bath Beach Cottage
-All utilities included
-Sunset, top-floor deck
Spend the day on a quiet stretch of beach. Return to make use of your full kitchen and enjoy dinner alfresco while you watch the sunset. Roast marshmallows in the fire pit (skewers and wood provided, but bring fire starters). Then fall asleep to the sound of the ocean after a bit of stargazing on your private, top-floor deck with no city lights.
Need to work in the morning? No problem the WiFi is speedy and there is space to work in every room.
There are 2 bedrooms on the second floor.
-West Facing- this room has a king sized bed with a memory foam mattress and drawers built in so there is ample storage for longer stays. The table in this room is expandable, should you need more space. This room opens up onto a deck where you can enjoy nightly sunsets.
-East Facing- this room has two double beds and a flip up desk. It looks out over the yard so you can gaze out at the deer wandering by and watch the variety of birds.
- There is an outdoor table and chair set for dinning alfresco.
- Large fire pit and lots of wood to use (bring fire starters).
- Seafood cleaning station. Please use this so as not to rinse sand down any drain inside.
- Covered sand pit with sand toys. If you take them down to the beach, please rinse and return them.
-Pull out sofa bed. Extra linens are in the bench at the dining table.
- Enjoy a 42" screen, DVD player and Roku sound bar to login to your preferred streaming service. Some DVDs are provided or rent from the Redbox's located at the nearby stores.
- There are many board games available.
KITCHEN & BATH
- All the kitchen essentials including some spices, toaster oven, waffle maker and a hand mixer.
- Full fridge and ceramic cook top with full-sized oven.
- Stacking washer and dryer is located in the bathroom.
- The standing shower also has grab bars.
- Ocean Park is within walking distance for groceries and restaurants, or take a short drive down to Long Beach for all the tourist highlights.
- Check out Jacks Country Store just up the street. They have everything!
- There are many State Parks to explore on the Peninsula. Keep an eye out for Black Bears, Cougars, Porcupine, Elk and Deer.